- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ⅛ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ cups (7 oz.) Decas Farms Paradise Meadow Julienne Cooking & Baking Cranberries
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk flour, salt and baking soda together and set aside.
- Cream the butter with an electric mixer. Add the sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Slowly add the flour to the sugar mixture and blend
- Stir in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Leaving space between each cookie, drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool on cookie sheets. Makes 4 dozen small or 2 dozen regular cookies.