- 1 tsp. Vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 1 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup granola
- 2 oranges
- Combine all ingredients (except the 2 oranges and the granola) for the chia pudding in a mason jar and stir (or shake, with the top on) until well-mixed.
- Refrigerate for at half an hour before serving.
- Check for consistency - if it’s too thick, add a little more liquid. If it’s too thin, add a teaspoon or two of extra chia seeds, stir it up, and let it sit back in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Slice the oranges and place it in with the mixture as desired.
- Add 1 cup granola on top with some dried cranberries.