Cranberry Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 tsp. Vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 1 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Decas Farms® dried cranberries, divided
- 1 cup granola, divided
- 2 oranges, sliced ad rind removed
- Combine the first three ingredients for the chia pudding in a mason jar or bowl and stir (or shake, with the top on) until well-mixed.
- Refrigerate for half an hour to allow the pudding to set.
- Check for consistency - if it’s too thick, add a little more liquid. If it’s too thin, add a teaspoon or two of extra chia seeds, stir it up, and let it sit back in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- You can add the orange slices right to the jar, or to achieve "the sunny look" add a small layer of pudding to the bottom of two clean jars. Slide the slices in and continue to fill the jar with pudding.
- Top each jar with half the granola and finally top with half the dried cranberries.