Total Time: 10 minutes Servings: 4
3 cups (~2.5 ounces) Little Leaf Farms Baby Spring Mix
1 Fuji apple, cored
2 stalks celery
2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1 lemon, halved
3 sprigs thyme, leaves plucked and chopped
2 tbsp sherry vinaigrette
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup olive oil
Pinch of salt & pepper
- Rinse lettuce and place 3 cups in small-medium sized salad bowl
- Thinly slice apples and add preferred amount into each salad
- Chop 2 celery stalks into slices, add to bowl
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds on top of salad
- Squeeze one half the lemon over the apples and lettuce.
- Add 1/3 cup of Decas Farms dried cranberries, Original, Organic, or 50% Less Sugar, whichever you love most!
- Whisk sad dressing ingredients into bowl then drizzle on top of salad!