For the salad:
2 cups lightly packed spinach
1 cup kale
2 cups sliced Brussels sprouts
1 cup broccoli florets
¼ cup baked pepitas
½ cup Decas Farms Dried Cranberries
For the dressing:
1 avocado, pit removed
3 Tbsps. lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. water
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add the spinach and kale to a large dinner plate or salad bowl.
- Top with the Brussels sprout slices, broccoli florets, pepitas and whole dried cranberries.
- To make the dressing, blend the ingredients with a blender and process until smooth.
- Add water as necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Toss salad with dressing and serve.