- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup green M&M's
- Green food coloring
- Melt white chocolate in microwave 1-2 minutes, stir in between. Dip top half of pretzels in melted chocolate and place on tinfoil pan to be placed in a refrigerated area. Sprinkle green crystals on top of white chocolate covered pretzels.
- Prepare popcorn and place in serving bowl.
- Add cranberries, nuts, and chocolate candies into bowl and mix.
- When the chocolate has hardened on the pretzels, place them in the bowl.
- Add green food coloring to melted white chocolate, drizzle over mixture and spread green sprinkles.