2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup Decas Farms Baking Cranberries
1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut + more for sprinkling on top
1/2 cup chopped walnuts + more for sprinkling on top
1 cup of sugar
2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seed + 6 tbsp warm water) or other vegan egg replacer
2/3 cup almond milk // or other non-dairy milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut oil melted
For the Coffee Glaze:
1- 2 tbsp cold brew coffee
1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- Pre-heat oven 350℉
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cranberries, coconut and walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, flax eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract and melted coconut oil
- Add the wet to dry and stir well. Pour batter into a greased standard loaf pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center of the loaf comes out with a few moist crumbs attached
- Remove from oven, cool for at least 15 minutes prior to drizzling with coffee glaze + shredded coconut
- While the loaf is cooling make the glaze.
Place confectioners sugar in a small bowl.
- 1 tbsp at a time add cold brew coffee and stir well until smooth adding the additional tablespoon of cold brew as needed
- Carefully pour glaze over the loaf, sprinkle with shredded coconut, and serve.
Recipe and photo from Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes