Makes about 30 2" cookies
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled until slightly warm
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup Decas Farms dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts or pecans, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsps honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- By hand or with a mixer, blend together butter, brown sugar and honey.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, oats, soda, salt, and cinnamon; add to butter mixture and mix until just combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place 11/2" pieces of dough 2" apart on an ungreased baking sheet and bake in the center of the oven until edges are lightly browned and the cookie centers are still soft, about 12-15 minutes. (Do not over bake). Cool completely.