1 cup flour
1 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 /3 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup Decas Farms Paradise Meadow Premium Dried Cranberries
1/2 cup pecans
1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place parchment paper, nonstick baking paper, on cookie sheets.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together and set aside.
- Mix eggs, butter, sugars, and vanilla until well combined.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet.
- Stir in chocolate chips, cranberries, pecans and coconuts until just incorporated.
- Spoon dough by tablespoons onto cookie sheet and press down, leaving 1 inch of space between cookies.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool on wire racks and serve! Makes 18-24 cookies.
Recipe and photo from Kosher Art Cooking