Serves: 6 Prep time: 15 min Cook time: 30 min
- 2 1/2 cups diced butternut squash
- (1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil)
- 6 cups fresh mixed greens
- 1/2 cup Decas Farms dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 oz. feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix diced squash and 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil then spread onto a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until squash is soft and starts to turn brown.
- Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Combine maple syrup, vinegar, and mustard in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil (1 Tbsp at a time). Add salt and pepper and whisk again.
- Combine roasted squash, field greens, dried cranberries, pecans, and feta in a large bowl. Toss with maple vinaigrette and enjoy.