1 batch of cranberry chia seed jam
Crust and Topping:
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup oats
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup sugar
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2-4 tbsp almond milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients except the almond milk to a large bowl and mix to form a crumbly dough.
- Slowly add the almond milk 1 tbsp at a time until the dough starts to stick together. I used 3 tbsp in total.
- Press about 2/3 of the dough into a loaf pan, then spread the chia seed jam filling on top.
- Sprinkle the rest of the dough over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan, then slice into 8 bars.