Cranberry Apple Cole Slaw
- 3/4 cup fat free Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small cabbage , shredded (6 - 7 cups packed)
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 large gala apples, sliced into matchsticks (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup dried Decas Farms cranberries
In a mixing bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and apple cider vinegar until smooth, while seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl toss together cabbage, carrots, apples, green onions, and our nutritious cranberries. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately for best results.