Ingredients:1lb Brussels sprouts
8 garlic cloves
1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
3 Tbsps. balsamic vinegar
salt & pepper
1⁄4 cup Paradise Meadow Premium Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the ends of Brussels sprouts. Keep the loose outer leaves as they will crisp in the oven. Slice in half, lengthwise.
- Place Brussels sprouts, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt & pepper onto a baking sheet or shallow pan.
- Toss the mixture and spread evenly.
- Roast in oven for 20-25 min, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Remove the roasted sprouts from the oven. Sprinkle with dried cranberries, toss to coat and serve hot.