Cranberry Mango Lime Coconut Popsicle
Serves: 10 Prep time: 10 minutes
Minimum 2 hour freezing time required
- 3 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 limes, zested and juice squeezed
- 1 cup mango juice
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in blender
- Blend until smooth
- Spoon the Popsicle mixture in to 10 – 3 oz. Popsicle molds. Cover the mold and give the container a few good whacks on the counter to remove air bubbles.
- Insert a Popsicle stick into the center of each mold.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours
- Before serving run the mold under warm water just long enough to pry to cover off.